Does SmarterQueue Have A Referral Program?
Yes, we do! If you tell your friends and followers about SmarterQueue, you'll both benefit when they subscribe.
In This Article
- What Is A Referral Program?
- How Referrals Work At SmarterQueue
- Where To Find Your Referral Link
- Common Questions
What Is A Referral Program?
A referral program is simply a process in which companies reward you for spreading the word about products, like SmarterQueue, that you love!
How Referrals Work at SmarterQueue
Through your referral link, you can share a 30-day free trial with your family, friends, and followers! This gives them a 16-day extension on the standard 14-day trial.
For every person that signs up for SmarterQueue through your referral link that then becomes a paid subscriber, we'll credit your account equal to their first month's subscription!
- One of your followers signs up for SmarterQueue using your referral link and receives a 30-day free trial.
- At the end of her trial, your follower signs up for the Business Plan at $39.99/month.
- At the start of her second paid month, your account will be credited $39.99 to be used towards your own SmarterQueue subscription!
- For example, if you're signed up for the Solo Plan at $19.99, that means you’ll receive 2 free months 🎉
Where To Find Your Referral Link
Your referrals can be managed from your SmarterQueue Settings page. Here you’ll find your personal referral links, and a record of your successful referrals.
To share your referral link, copy and paste your unique URL or click one of the social share buttons to share directly on each platform.
I signed up without my friend's referral link. Can I still get the extended free trial?
Yes, you can! Please contact us with your friend's:
- Referral Link
Can I still earn referral credit if my SmarterQueue account isn't active?
Yes, your referral link will remain active and you can still earn credit while your account is paused.
You will need to upgrade to a paid plan to take advantage of your referral credit.