How Do I Regram?
In This Article
Regram Directly In SmarterQueue
There is no way to natively re-share content in Instagram, so a common practice is to re-post (“regram”).
We’ve built that feature directly into SmarterQueue!
This makes it easy to find and repost great Instagram content 🙌
You don’t have to copy and paste links back and forth between programs – you can find content directly in SmarterQueue.
All you need to do is
- Navigate to the Find Content page
- Search for an Instagram hashtag
- Refine results further by filtering, or you can sort the list by “Most Liked” or “Most Commented”
- Click Share+ on an individual post, or go into bulk import mode to re-share lots of content
- SmarterQueue automatically adds credit to the original photo + caption (a requirement when reposting content from Instagram)
- Next, add the post to your Queue and you’re done!
- You’ll get a notification on your phone when it’s time to publish the post, which contains the image and caption ready to paste into Instagram and post.
💡Once you’ve done a search for an Instagram hashtag, and applied filters/sorting, you can save it as a source, so you can easily repeat the search in the future.
Instagram Attribution Settings
You can turn off Instagram image attribution in your Settings.
Can I search for other peoples' Instagram profiles in SmarterQueue?
No, Instagram has restricted profile searches at this time and therefore only hashtags can be searched using Find Content in SmarterQueue.
Can I regram posts from my own Instagram profile?
Yes! All of your Instagram posts can be searched and re-posted using the Find Content tool.
You can select the Instagram profile you would like to regram from and a full history of your posts will appear.