How To Engage
Engaging with your audience is an important part of any social media strategy.
Thanks to SmarterQueue's engagement tools, you can easily interact with your followers on Facebook and Twitter as well as monitor other social accounts, terms, and hashtags all within SmarterQueue! 🎉
In This Article
- Video Walkthrough
- What Engagement Tools Does SmarterQueue Have?
- Where Can I Find The Engagement Tools?
- How To Like & Comment On Facebook
- How To Like, Retweet & Quote Tweet On Twitter
- How To Save Sources To Engage With & Monitor
What Engagement Tools Does SmarterQueue Have?
All within your SmarterQueue account you can engage with your own audience and your favorite accounts on Twitter and Facebook 🎉
- Monitor brand mentions on Twitter
- Monitor keywords and hashtags on Twitter
- Monitor your Twitter Lists for any of your connected Twitter accounts
- Monitor Twitter Timelines for any connected Twitter account
- Discover Facebook Pages to engage with
- Discover Twitter feeds to engage with
- Save your favourite sources for easy access
- Like or comment on Facebook posts
- Like, retweet, or quote Twitter posts
- Monitor competitor mentions on Twitter
Where Can I Find The Engagement Tools?
- Navigate to 'Engage' in the top menu of your SmarterQueue account
- Click into the Search Bar to see a drop-down list of your connected Social Profiles you can engage with including your:
- Facebook Pages
- Twitter Profiles
- Tweets from people you follow
- Mentions of your Twitter Profiles
- Twitter lists
- You can also type into the search bar to discover other relevant Facebook Pages and Twitter accounts as well as find specific terms or hashtags to monitor
- Once you've located an account, term, or hashtag you'd like to engage with or monitor, select it to populate recent posts 😊
How To Like & Comment On Facebook
- Follow the instructions above to navigate to the 'Engage' page and select the Facebook Page you'd like to view
- In the bottom right of a specific post you'd like to engage with you will see one of your profile icons and a drop-down menu. Click and select the Facebook Page you want to engage from
- Click the 'Like' button in the left corner to like a post and see the like-count update in real-time 🎉
- Click the 'comment' button to start commenting on a post
- In the pop-up that appears, write your comment in the text box then click 'Comment'
- You will see the comments number update to reflect your engagement! 💬
How To Like, Retweet & Quote Tweet On Twitter
- Follow the instructions above to navigate to the 'Engage' page and search for the Twitter profile you'd like to view
- In the bottom right of the specific Tweet you'd like to engage with, you will see one of your profile icons and a drop-down menu. Click and select the profile you want to engage from
- Click the heart button in the bottom left of the post to 'like' a tweet and see the tweet-count update in real-time 🎉
- Click the retweet button in the bottom left of the post to start to retweet the post
- In the pop-up that appears, you can then choose to retweet or add a comment in the text box
You will see the retweets number update to reflect your engagement! 💬
How To Save Sources To Engage With & Monitor
- Follow the instructions above to navigate to the 'Engage' page and search for the profile you'd like to view
- Click 'Save Source' to add the source to your 'Engage Sources' on the left-hand menu
Note: The left-hand menu separates your sources into 'Engage Sources' and 'Import Sources' for easy access. 'Import Sources' are all Twitter and Facebook profiles you've saved inside 'Find Content'. 'Engage Sources' are sources you save directly from inside the 'Engage' dashboard by following the above steps.
💡 Save the sources you most frequently interact with to easily access them and monitor new posts! This is great to monitor industry terms, hashtags, Twitter home timelines, and more!
💡 For more tips on social media monitoring and how to engage using SmarterQueue, don't miss our blog post!
Note: In September 2020, Twitter changed the term "Retweet with Comment" to "Quote Tweet" 💪