How To Post To Instagram With iOS 13
If you've just updated your iPhone to iOS 13, you may find that you can no longer see the Instagram icon after clicking the "Post to Instagram" button; which means you won't be able to finish publishing the post.
There don't appear to be any documented changes in iOS 13 that would cause this, so we're currently investigating why this has happened, and will release an app update once we find a solution.
In the meantime, here is a simple workaround:
- Once you click "Post to Instagram", it will bring up the iOS share sheet as usual.
- You can now close the SmarterQueue mobile app, and open the Instagram mobile app.
- Click on the + icon at the bottom to create a new post (or click your profile photo at the top to create a Story).
- You should find your photo is available in your Camera Roll (see instructions below if it's not).
- After you've cropped your photo, and applied any filters, you can long-press in the Caption field, and Paste your caption from your clipboard, as normal.
If you can't see the photo in your Camera Roll after clicking "Post to Instagram:
- Open the iOS Settings app
- Click on Privacy
- Click on Photos
- Scroll down and find the SmarterQueue app, and click on it
- Change the setting to Add Photos Only
Now when you click on the "Post to Instagram" button in the SmarterQueue mobile app, it will save the photo to your Camera Roll, so you can create a post directly in the Instagram mobile app.