How To Resolve A LinkedIn Restricted Profile
LinkedIn restricts profiles for various reasons. If you received this error on SmarterQueue, please login to your LinkedIn account directly and contact their support to resolve the issue.
LinkedIn states that following are examples of conduct or activity that may result in account restriction:
- An unusually large number of page views from the account
- The name used in the account profile is in violation of LinkedIn's User Agreement
- LinkedIn detected inappropriate or illegal activity on the account
- A history of repetitive abusive behaviour on the account
- LinkedIn has detected that the account may have been hacked or compromised
If you have been restricted in error, you can appeal directly to LinkedIn to un-restrict your account.