How Do I Submit A Feature Request?
In This Article
- How To Upvote An Existing Feature
- How To Submit A New Feature Request
- Commenting On An Existing Feature Request
How To Upvote An Existing Feature
1. Access the Feature Requests board by clicking the link, or by the '⚙️' menu in the upper right-hand corner of your SmarterQueue dashboard
2. Here you’ll see all the requests that our users have made for new SmarterQueue features.
The entries that have the most votes are the ones we do our best to focus on first.
3. Click the up arrow to place a vote for a specific Feature. You'll see the arrow turn green and the number count increase to reflect your input! 💪
4. You can quickly search for existing Feature Requests by typing keywords into the search bar at the top of the page
How To Submit A New Feature Request
1. Use the search box at the top of the page to ensure sure your request isn’t already on the board. If it is, then simply upvote 💪
2. If your request is new, click 'Request a Feature'.
3. Fill out the form and give your Feature Request a title and description. Try to be as detailed as you can about what you’re looking for.
4. Click 'Submit' when you’re done. The SmarterQueue team will be notified and may reach out for further information about your request.
5. Once we discuss internally to determine the feasibility of your request, we may add it to to the board! It will then be available for other users to vote on so we can get it built!
Note: We appreciate all of your requests, we truly do, however, not every Feature Request will be accepted and added to the board.
Commenting On An Existing Feature Request
1. If you'd like to leave a comment on an existing Feature Request, please click 'Add a comment'
2. You can then fill out the form to give us further details on how you envision this request working for you. It’s very helpful to learn how YOU use SmarterQueue and how we can make upcoming features work for you. ✨
3. When you're done, click 'Send Feedback'! The SmarterQueue team will be notified of your comment. We'll take your thoughts into consideration if/when we decide to build the feature!