How To Schedule Content As You Browse On Your Android Device
- Go to your Chrome Mobile browser and select the three dots in the upper right corner
2. Navigate to any URL in your browser, and create a temporary bookmark
3. Reamining on the URL, select the Bookmark icon again to edit it, titling it SmarterQueue+ (or whatever you’d like the Bookmarklet to be called)
*From your device, press and hold to select-all and copy only the code here:
5. Go back to your browser and edit your temporary bookmark (if you've closed the site you were on before, you should find the bookmark in Mobile bookmarks)
How To Use The Bookmarklet On Your Android Device To Share Content
8. Find and tap your SmarterQueue Bookmarklet - this will open the Post Editor inside SmarterQueue with your link pre-loaded to create a post.