How To Schedule Content As You Browse On Your iOS Device
The SmarterQueue Mobile App lets you quickly add any website you’re currently viewing in your mobile browser directly to your Queue or save it as a bookmark for later 💪
In This Article
- How To Share Content To The Mobile App As You Browse
- How To Save Mobile Bookmarks Using Your iOS Device
- How To Find And Share Your Mobile Bookmarks Using The SmarterQueue Web Dashboard
How To Share Content To The Mobile App As You Browse
1. Install our iOS Mobile App on your device.
2. Connect your SmarterQueue account to the Mobile App by logging in.
3. When browsing online inside your web browser (likely Safari), tap the Share icon on the page.
4. Select the SmarterQueue Mobile App in the share menu.
Note: If you don't see the SmarterQueue Mobile App as an option, you may need to click More and then toggle sharing on for SmarterQueue.
5. This will open the SmarterQueue Mobile App, showing a couple of options. You can now either save the link as a bookmark or add it to your Queue via the Post Editor.
6. Click on Create Post Now. This will take you directly to the Post Editor, with the link pre-filled, so you can create a new post to share the webpage.
7. Select your Category, Social Profile(s), and make any edits you want to the imported content. The Mobile App will also pull the page title along with the link.
8. Don't forget to check your post preview to make sure you're ready to go.
9. Select your Post Timing and Evergreen Post Recycling options and send your post to the Queue.
How To Save Mobile Bookmarks Using Your iOS Device
The SmarterQueue Mobile App also lets you save bookmarks as you browse on your iPhone or iPad for later use.
To do so, you'll need to follow the same steps as mentioned in the previous section, all the way to Step 4.
5. Once the SmarterQueue Mobile App opens, select Bookmark For Later.
6. Choose a Category for your bookmarked page by tapping on the Category name. You'll see a checkmark appear that indicates the Category you've selected.
7. Next, click "Save to Own Blog Posts" at the bottom of the screen and you'll see a confirmation that your link has been successfully saved as a bookmark.
Your bookmark is now saved! You can now access the sites you've saved inside your SmarterQueue account later on, to schedule and plan your posts using the steps below 💪
How To Find And Share Your Mobile Bookmarks Using The SmarterQueue Web Dashboard
To find your saved mobile bookmarks:
8. Log into your SmarterQueue account on the desktop website.
9. Navigate to Find Content, and select the Mobile Bookmarks link on the left panel.
10. To share your saved bookmark, simply click the Share+ on your link! The Post Editor will open with your link automatically added so you can finish editing your Post and save it to your Queue.
You can also bulk import all of your bookmarks to your Queue by switching the 'Import Mode' to 'Bulk'