How Can I Change My Payment Method?
If at any time you need to change your method of payment, please follow the steps below.
In This Article
How To Pay With A Different Credit Card
1. Click the 'gear' ⚙️ icon in the top-right of SmarterQueue then select ' My Account'
2. Scroll down half-way, and click on the ' Change Payment Method' button
3. You'll be brought to the Checkout page (pre-filled with your current plan details), where you can see your current payment method.
4. If you have attempted to pay with multiple payment methods in the past, they will all be shown under ' Payment Details'. Your current payment method will be highlighted in green.
5. If you want to choose one of your other saved payment methods, click on the other payment method, and then click the "Checkout" button at the bottom of the page.
6. If you want to pay with a new credit card, click on "Choose another way to pay", where you can enter new credit card details. Then click the "Checkout" button at the bottom of the page.
💡 You need to click the "Checkout" button after changing your payment details, to make sure the changes get applied to your subscription.
Note: You won’t be charged double, it will simply use your new card for subsequent renewals.
Please see this helpful article on How To Pay With American Express Or PayPal for more information on other payment methods.
Can I pay over the phone?
At the moment, we can only accept payment via our online payment portal, invoice or BACS.
Can I remove a saved payment method?
To protect your account from any unwanted interruptions in service, you will not be able to remove a saved payment method. Please note your payment methods are stored securely by PayPal Braintree - we do not have access to your full payment details at SmarterQueue.