Pinterest Invalid Parameters Error
If you receive an "Invalid parameters" error when pinning on Pinterest, it usually means that there is invalid content in the Pin that you're trying to publish, or that something is wrong with Pinterest's API that we need to investigate.
- First, make sure that your Pinterest account is connected correctly:
- Re-login to Pinterest.com with the correct acccount
- Reconnect the profile in SmarterQueue
How To Reconnect Your Profile(s)
Navigate to the Profiles page. Click the down-arrow for the account you want to refresh. Then select Re-connect Profile. This will prompt you to sign in to your social profile and will refresh the name and icon of the profile in SmarterQueue.
- Secondly, review the Pin that failed for any problematic content (e.g. a broken image, or a bad link)
- Pinterest won't accept a post without a valid image
Try Posting Different Content
If you find that some of your pins keep failing with an "Invalid Parameters" error, try publishing a different/simple pin, and see if that works. If so, it could be something wrong with the text/image/link that you're trying to share, or else a problem with Pinterest's API.
Please let us know specifics of what you're trying to publish, and if other pins are being published successfully, and we can investigate further.