How Do I Reconnect Or Refresh My Social Profiles?
Reconnecting Social Profiles to your SmarterQueue account will refresh your data with each social network.
In This Article
- When Will I Need To Reconnect A Social Profile?
- How To Reconnect Your Social Profiles
- Common Questions
When Will I Need To Reconnect A Social Profile?
Please reconnect your Social Profile if:
- You have updated the username or icon for a social network
- You have changed your password
- A post has failed because your Profile needs to be reconnected
- You have converted your Personal Instagram Profile to a Business Profile
How To Reconnect Your Social Profiles
1. Using the top menu on your SmarterQueue account, navigate to the Profiles page
2. Click the down-arrow for the account you want to refresh
3. Select 'Re-connect Profile'. This will prompt you to sign in to your Social Profile
After you sign in, the name and icon of the Profile will then refresh in SmarterQueue
Note: Your Social Profiles may become disconnected for other reasons as well. If we detect this happened, we will also show a 'reconnect' icon by that profile on the Profiles page.
Common QuestionsWhy do I have to reconnect LinkedIn so often?
Why isn't the profile picture showing for my Instagram account?
If the profile picture isn't showing for your Instagram account, this means that it is a Personal Instagram Profile and thus shows a generic image. If you'd like the profile picture to populate and to see more in-depth analytics for your Instagram Profile, then you'll need to convert your Personal Profile to a Business Profile and connect it via a Facebook Page. 💪