How Do I Reconnect Or Refresh My Social Profiles?
In This Article
- When Will I Need To Reconnect A Social Profile?
- How To Reconnect Your Social Profiles
- Common Questions
When Will I Need To Reconnect A Social Profile?
Please reconnect your Social Profile if:
- You have updated the username or icon for a social network
- You have changed your password
- A post has failed because your Profile needs to be reconnected
How To Reconnect Your Social Profiles
1. Using the top menu on your SmarterQueue account, navigate to the Profiles page
2. Click the down-arrow for the account you want to refresh
3. Select 'Re-connect Profile'. This will prompt you to sign in to your Social Profile
After you sign in, the name and icon of the Profile will then refresh in SmarterQueue
Note: Your Social Profiles may become disconnected for other reasons as well. If we detect this happened, we will also show a 'reconnect' icon by that profile on the Profiles page.