How Can I Find Out If I Am An Admin?
If you are not able to locate your Facebook Group, Facebook Page, or LinkedIn Company when you go to connect Profiles in SmarterQueue, then you may need to confirm you are an admin!
In This article:
- How To Check Facebook
- How To Check LinkedIn
How To Check Facebook
- You can see all pages that you are an admin of listed on the Facebook home page, in a column on the right. Just before the chat column.
- Another way to check is to visit the actual Facebook page and you’ll be able to see the admin panel/page settings that all admins can see.
- Go to the group’s home page and click on “Members” in the list. Check the admin list. Your profile should show up if you are an admin.
How To Check LinkedIn
- Click the 'Me' icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Below 'Manage', you can see the correct Page. You’ll be directed to the Page tab of your admin centre.