How Can I Find Out If I Am An Admin On Facebook And LinkedIn?
If you are not able to locate your Facebook Group, Facebook Page, or LinkedIn Company when you go to connect Profiles in SmarterQueue, then you may need to confirm you are an admin!
In This Article
How To Check If You're An Admin On Facebook
- Navigate to the Facebook page
- Click "Settings" at the top right next to "Help"
- Note: If you still can't navigate to settings, then you are not an admin!
- Click "Page Roles" on the left side menu
- Scroll down to "Existing Page Roles"
- Your profile should show up as an admin
If you cannot complete these steps, then you are not an admin of the Facebook Page. 🐰
- Navigate to the Facebook Group
- Click "Members" in the left menu
- Your profile should show up under "Admins"
- Click the "..." 3 dots next to your profile
- The option "Remove as Admin" should show up
- Note: Please, don't click to remove yourself as an Admin, this is just necessary to verify that you are an admin 😊
How To Check If You're An Admin On LinkedIn
- Click the 'Me' icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Below 'Manage', you can see the correct Page. You’ll be directed to the Page tab of your admin centre.