How To Solve Android Instagram Notifications Not Working
If you are not receiving notifications on your Android App then we have a quick process to try out to get everything back working! 😊
Step By Step Instructions
1. Go to your device's main Android Settings.
2. Go to 'Apps'.
3. Find 'SmarterQueue' from the list of apps and click it.
4. Go to 'Storage'.
5. Click 'Clear data' and confirm.
6. Relaunch the SmarterQueue Mobile App, login, go through the usual steps and try again.
If you are still encountering this, then it is possible that you are experiencing something related to the Battery Optimization Mode on your device.
1. Go into settings, search for 'Apps' and click into it.
2: Once inside 'Apps,' hit the three dots on the upper right corner, go into 'Special access'.
3: Once inside 'Special access', go to 'Optimize battery usage'.
4: From here, tap on the drop-down menu saying that says 'Apps not optimized' and switch to 'All'.
5: Once all your phone's apps are shown, find the apps you want to receive notifications for as they come through, and tap on the switch to turn it on.
This will restore those notifications and let you get back to what matters most.. publishing your content!