Something's Not Quite Working? Try Browser Troubleshooting Steps To Resolve Most Problems
You may have noticed something is not quite right with your SmarterQueue account...
Maybe something is not loading properly, or not showing as it should. Here are some handy steps you can take yourself before reaching out to Customer Success to get your issue resolved fast 🔥
- Clear your browser cache and cookies:
- When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites.
- Occasionally, Chrome Extensions and Ad-blockers can cause some hiccups:
- Try opening SmarterQueue in an Incognito Window (and/or another browser) to see if things are working properly.
- If the issue didn't reoccur in incognito, try disabling your extensions and/or ad-blocker and re-enabling them one by one to find the cause of the issue.
- Firefox has been known to block images hosted from Facebook/Instagram's servers. This can happen when trying to import posts from a Facebook profile:
- Check the long comment on this page for steps to help resolve the issue.
If you still need support, please feel free to contact Customer Success and we will be more than happy to help you get everything resolved.
We have a great article on How To Report An Issue With The Support/Success Team. Make sure you check it out and follow the guidelines when reaching out 💪