Facebook Error: (#200) Permissions error
- (#200) Permissions error
- (#200) Insufficient permission to post to target on behalf of the viewer
- (#200) Requires either publish_actions permission or manage_pages and publish_pages as an admin with sufficient administrative permission
- (#200) Subject does not have permission to post videos on this target
- (#200) Subject does not have permission to post photos on this page
- (#200) Requires either publish_to_groups permission and app being installed in the group or manage_pages and publish_pages as an admin with sufficient administrative permission
- (#200) If posting to a group, requires app being installed in the group, and either publish_to_groups permission with user token, or both pages_read_engagement and pages_manage_posts permission with page token; If posting to a page, requires both pages_read_engagement and pages_manage_posts as an admin with sufficient administrative permission
- (#200) User does not have sufficient administrative permission for this action on this page. If the page business requires Two Factor Authentication, the user also needs to enable Two Factor Authentication.
This error usually means that the SmarterQueue web app has not been granted full permission to publish to your Group or Page.
We have written a guide for how to re-authorize your Facebook permissions so that you can grant the full permissions that we require.
If you continue encountering any of the #200 errors even after granting the relevant permissions, be sure to check if Two-Factor Authentication(2FA) is enabled on your Instagram Profile & Facebook Page.
Having 2FA enabled on one of the accounts while not on the other can also lead to the #200 errors and failed posts. Ensure you have 2FA enabled on both Instagram and Facebook as they are directly linked and then try to publish the content again.
If you are a SmarterQueue customer and are still encountering permission errors after following these steps, please contact us with:
- Specific details about the Group/Page
- Screenshots of your Facebook permissions settings
This information will help us report the issue to Facebook to investigate!