Facebook Error: Permissions Error #200
- (#200) Insufficient permission to post to target on behalf of the viewer
- (#200) Requires either publish_actions permission, or manage_pages and publish_pages as an admin with sufficient administrative permission
- (#200) Subject does not have permission to post videos on this target
- (#200) Subject does not have permission to post photos on this page
- (#200) Requires either publish_to_groups permission and app being installed in the group, or manage_pages and publish_pages as an admin with sufficient administrative permission
This is usually because you have not granted the SmarterQueue app full permission to publish to your Group or Page.
We have written a guide for how to re-authorise your Facebook permissions, so that you can grant the full permissions that we require.
If you are still encountering permissions errors after following these steps, please contact us with specific details about the group/page, and a screenshot of your Facebook permissions settings. This will help us report the issue to Facebook to investigate.