Facebook Error: Permissions Error #200
- (#200) Insufficient permission to post to target on behalf of the viewer
- (#200) Requires either publish_actions permission or manage_pages and publish_pages as an admin with sufficient administrative permission
- (#200) Subject does not have permission to post videos on this target
- (#200) Subject does not have permission to post photos on this page
- (#200) Requires either publish_to_groups permission and app being installed in the group, or manage_pages and publish_pages as an admin with sufficient administrative permission
This error usually means that the SmarterQueue web app has not been granted full permission to publish to your Group or Page.
We have written a guide for how to re-authorize your Facebook permissions so that you can grant the full permissions that we require.
If you are a SmarterQueue customer and still encountering permissions errors after following these steps, please contact us with:
- Specific details about the Group/Page
- Screenshots of your Facebook permissions settings
This information will help us report the issue to Facebook to investigate!