Facebook Error: Error Validating Access Token: The User Is Enrolled In A Blocking, Logged-in Checkpoint
If you've received this error, it means that your Facebook user account has failed a security checkpoint and you need to log in at https://www.facebook.com or https://m.facebook.com to correct the issue.
There are various things that can trigger this, and they are issues on the Facebook side, here are some possible reasons:
- The username does not appear to be a real name
- Running inappropriate/flagged images or videos on a page
- Running inappropriate/copyrighted content in ads
- Suspicious account activity/Hacked account
- And many more...
How To Resolve
- Delete your browser history and cookies for your browser
- Log in to https://www.facebook.com or https://m.facebook.com from that browser. (If the issue is related to pages or ads, you may need to log into the Business Manager instead)
- This should load a new page with a security checkpoint that lists the actions you need to take to address the root cause that blocked the account in the first place (verifying your ID, removing inappropriate content, etc.)
- Once you have completed the necessary steps given by the checkpoint and possibly in messages from Facebook, then the account will then be unblocked
If this does not work for any reason, you need to contact Facebook Support for additional assistance.