What Are Hidden Posts? The Error Says The Profile-Category Pairing Is Disabled
What does this error mean?
This error means that you have added posts to your Queue for a specific Profile and Category, but on the Categories page you have disabled that profile for that Category.
You can fix this by setting up your categories to enable the relevant Profile-Category pairing.
You’ll see this message in a few places
- In your Info Pane of the Queue
- In the top toolbar of the Queue
- On the Posting Plan page
How Do I Fix This Error?
To remedy this, click View Hidden Posts.
Each post that is hidden will show an individual warning that explains which profile + Category Timeslot needs to be created to move the post back into the normal Queue.
- Hover over the red exclamation mark to see the error message
- Select Click to enable the Profile and Category pairing, which will bring you to the bulk-edit Categories page
- The Profile + Category pairing you need to enable will be highlighted in red
- Click the checkbox to enable it.
- Enable many pairings as you’d like, then click Done
When you navigate back to your Queue, you’ll see your posts are now Queued and ready to go!