What Are Sub-Queues?
How Sub-Queues Work
Take this example: If you have two Categories ('Inspiration' and 'Articles') and you have connected two social profiles (a Facebook page and a Twitter profile,) you will have 4 different Sub-Queues:
- Inspiration + Facebook page
- Inspiration + Twitter profile
- Articles + Facebook page
- Articles + Twitter profile
When you add a new post, you must first tell SmarterQueue which Category you’d like the post to be in.
- Then you need to choose which profile(s) you’d like the post to publish to.
- If you select the 'Articles' Category and also select your Facebook page and your Twitter profile, that post will be added to the Sub-Queues for both Articles + Facebook Page and Articles + Twitter profile.
- You’ll see that there are two posts in your Queue, but they’re really in two separate Sub-Queues with two separate schedules.
How Can I See My Sub-Queues?
You can see your Sub-Queues by using the pop-out filter menu on the left-hand side of the Queue page.
- Select a social profile and a Category – those posts you then see on the right are in the Sub-Queue for that specific social profile + Category
- In this filtered view, posts are still displayed in the order that they will be published
Here is an example of filtering to display posts in an Instagram profile and the articles Category sub-Queue: