How Do I Add A Post To The Bottom Of My Queue?
- How To Add To The Bottom Of Your Queue From The Post Editor
- Move A Post To The Bottom Of Your Queue
- How To Set A Default Queue Position
How To Add To The Bottom Of Your Queue From The Post Editor
When you add a new post, you can choose whether to;
Move A Post To The Bottom Of Your Queue
If you have already added a post to your Queue and you want to move it to the bottom of your Queue;
- Go to your Queue
- Click '...' to see more options
- In the menu that appears, choose 'Move to bottom'
That post will now be moved to the bottom of the Queue of its assigned Category.
How To Set A Default Queue Position
- Go to your Settings page
- Choose how you would like to add your new posts and bulk imported posts by default.