How Do I Add A Post To The Top Of My Queue?
Twitter has made changes that severely limit access to their API. While we continue to provide Twitter publishing capabilities, please note that access levels may vary for different users. We encourage you to refer to our Help Center articles for general guidance and to reach out to our support team for any questions about your specific access and limitations.
- How To Add A Post To The Top Of Your Queue Inside The Post Editor
- Moving A Post To The Top Of Your Queue
- How To Set A Default Queue Position
How To Add A Post To The Top Of Your Queue Inside The Post Editor
When you add a new post, you can choose whether to;
Follow these easy steps to save your post to the top of your Queue. This means that the post will be scheduled as the next post in your lineup inside of the Queue for the given Social Profile and Category.
1. Compose your post in the Post Editor
2. On the left-hand pane, scroll to Post Timing and select 'Add to Queue', then use the drop-down menu to select 'Add to top of Queue'. 🎉
Moving A Post To The Top Of Your Queue
If you have already added a post to your Queue and you want to move it to the top of your Queue;
1. Navigate to your Queue
2. Locate the post you'd like to move to the bottom of your Queue and click ' ...' to see more actions
3. In the menu that appears, choose 'Move to top'
4. That post will now be moved to the top of the Queue of its assigned Category ✨
How To Set A Default Queue Position
If when creating posts you'd like to set a default for where they'll be added, you can do so within the Settings of your SmarterQueue account!
1. Navigate to your Settings page from the cog menu in the top right of your dashboard
2. Under 'add new posts', choose where you would like to add your new posts and bulk imported posts by default: