How Do I Add A Post To The Top Of My Queue?
In This Article
- Add To The Top Of Your Queue From The Post Editor
- Move A Post To The Top Of Your Queue
- Set Your Queue Default
Add To The Top Of Your Queue From The Post Editor
Move A Post To The Top Of Your Queue
If you have already added a post to your Queue and you want to move it to the top of your Queue;
- Go to your Queue
- Click ... next to the Post to see more options.
- In the menu that appears, choose 'Move to Top'
- That post will now be moved to the top of the Queue of its assigned Category.
Set Your Queue Default
Go to your Settings page (⚙️) to choose how you would like to add your new posts and bulk imported posts by default.