Team Hacks: Using Your Account With Your Team
Allowing for multiple users to access a SmarterQueue account is something that we know is important for many of our users.
Currently, there are separate workaround hacks that would still give you a similar end result and let you delegate your SmarterQueue workflow, until the Teams feature is released.
In This Article
- How Can I Give My Team Access To My Account?
- What Access Will My Team Have?
- I Don't Want My Team To Access Of My Social Profiles
- How Can I Approve All Content?
How Can I Give My Team Access To My Account?
You can give your team access to your SmarterQueue account by one or more of the following ways:
- Connected Accounts: If you have connected your Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and/or Twitter account to SmarterQueue then you can allow any user to login through any of these options.
- SmarterQueue Credentials: You can share your SmarterQueue Username and Password details for your team to access your account through this method. We recommend using a secure password vault to share your credentials.
What Access Will My Team Have?
Once logged in, your team will have access to editing and scheduling content to all of your connected Social Profiles.
In the near future, we plan to build full team features, where you'll be able to create separate logins and set permissions for each team member 🎉
I Don’t Want My Team To Access My Social Profiles
We recently added security features that let you limit which social profiles can be used for login.
You'll find more details in Settings > Login Security. You can lock down your account so that only your personal social profiles can be used to log in, or you can even disable all social profiles and only allow login with your email and password.
How Can I Approve All Content?
This is a big aspect of our Team Collaboration feature we are looking into and understand the appeal.
In the meantime, a workaround would be for your team to create posts without scheduling, leaving you to go into SmarterQueue to approve and quickly schedule.
You can best let us know about your interest in this feature through our Feature Request Board. Here you can vote on this specific feature as well as any others that may benefit your journey with us. ⬆️
You can also check our Roadmap and Release Dates and see that we are working on adding this functionality to SmarterQueue.