Changing Timezones & Adding Content From Different Timezones
Changing your timezone is significantly easier in SmarterQueue then it is in real life 😆
In This Article
- How To Change Your Timezone
- What Does It Mean To Change A Timezone?
- Team Members Adding Content In A Different Timezone?
- What Happens To The Queue After Updating Your Timezone?
How To Change Your Timezone
- If you are looking to change your timezone, head over to your Settings
The top option is your current timezone...
- Select the drop-down option and you will be able to select the correct timezone for you!
What Does It Mean To Change Timezone?
Your Posting Plan, and when your Posts will be published is based on your current timezone by default.
Updating this will change the time that your Posts are published.
Team Members Adding Content In A Different Time Zone?
If you have a distributed team and need to create content from all around the globe you can rest easy!
💡Your timezone will not be updated through your IP address
This means whoever is editing or adding content, will not adjust the timezone of your Posting Plan. This can only be done in settings, not by the location of the sign in.
What Happens To The Queue After Updating Timezone?
All currently Queued posts will be updated to reflect the new timezone.