How To Manage Your Timeslots
In This Article
Filter Your Posting Plan
On the Posting Plan page, you can filter the view to see just your Timeslots for a certain subset of your Profiles.
Click on any Profile to see just the Timeslots for that Profile.
💡You can combine Posting Plan filters to include any number of your Profiles
Add A Timeslot To Your Posting Plan
- To add a Timeslot, use the widget on the left-hand side of the Posting Plan
- Choose the Category you want to post and which social profiles should post
- Then, drag the widget onto the Posting Plan at the day and time you want that Category to publish
You can also clone an existing Timeslot!
On an existing Timeslot, click ' ...' to show more options. Then, choose Clone Timeslot.
Edit A Timeslot
There are two ways to edit your Timeslots: Manual or Drag-and-Drop.
- Click ... on any existing Timeslot to show more options
- Then, choose Edit Timeslot
- From here, you can edit the time, day, Category, and social profiles associated with any Timeslot
To drag and drop
- Hover your mouse over any existing Timeslot
- You’ll see your cursor change to a ‘cross’ icon, meaning you can click to drag and drop this Timeslot
- Click and hold to move it to where you’d like it to be, then release your mouse to drop it there
Delete a timeslot
- Click ' ...' on any existing Timeslot to show more options
- Then, choose Delete Timeslot
- You’ll be prompted to confirm that you do want to delete that Timeslot