Can I Make A Template For Future Posts?
In this article:
Creating your post template
- Go to the Post Editor. You can do this by clicking Add Content > Add a Post on the SmarterQueue website, or by opening the bookmarklet
- Choose your Category and which social profiles will publish the post
- Add any text or media you’d like to have in your post template
- In the drop-down menu under When to Post, choose Save as Draft.
- Click Save to save the post to the Drafts section of your Queue
Sharing a post from your template
- When you’re ready to share a post from your template, navigate to your drafts folder
- Click ... on your template to show more options, then choose Duplicate
- Now, you can add to or change any of the parameters of the post – like the text, image, or link
- When you’re all done, under When to Post, choose Add to Top or Add to Bottom. Hit Save
- Your edited post will now show up in your Queue, and your template will remain in your drafts for you to work from. Simple!