Filtering Your Queue
How To Filter The Queue
Here's a quick and easy guide on how to filter those Profiles and Categories!
1. Navigate to your 'Posting Plan' in the top navigation bar
2. Once there, click on 'Edit Filters' (the blue button, on the left in the screenshot)
3. Now you'll see the options for how you'd like to filter
4. Click on the Profiles and Categories to deselect them.
💡This will highlight the colours of the Profiles or Categories that you will see.
In the example below, when we click 'Close' we will see only Instagram and Twitter posts that are in the 'Holidays' and 'Questions' Categories on our example Posting Plan.
5. Click 'Close'
6. Check out our Posting Plan, you can see our Questions Timeslot without any clutter 😎
You can now see that under the 'Edit Filters' button, it shows 7 Timeslots are hidden from view.
To see these Timeslots again, simply follow steps 1 - 5 selecting 'ALL' on filtering.
How To Hide Filtering
- You can hide the Filter pane by clicking 'Hide' on the far left in the picture below.
- This will display your Posting Plan full screen