How To Copy An Image From The Web To Use In SmarterQueue
- Go to the image you'd like to share with your post.
- Right-click on the image.
- Select 'Copy Image Address'.
- Return to the SmarterQueue Post Editor, click 'Add Media'.
- Select 'Paste From A URL'.
- Paste the copied link into the dialogue box and select 'Get Image'.
- SmarterQueue will add the image to your Post, then display it in the Post Editor as a thumbnail.
- If you’ve copied a GIF, you’ll see a small GIF label, so that you can see which type of media you’ve used for your Post. Click on the thumbnail to view the animated GIF in a pop-up.