How To Copy An Image From The Web To Use In SmarterQueue
- Go the the image you'd like to share to your post
- Right-click on the image
- Select 'Copy Image Address'
- Return to the SmarterQueue Post Editor, click 'Add Media'
- Select 'Copy an Image from the Web'
- Paste the copied link into the dialogue box and select 'Get Image'
- SmarterQueue will add the image to your Post, then display it in the Post Editor as a thumbnail
- If you’ve copied a GIF, you’ll see a small GIF label, so that you can see which type of media you’ve used for your Post. Click on the thumbnail to view the animated GIF in a popup