How To Add Media To Your Post
While editing or adding a post, there are a variety of ways to add media!
To start, inside the Post Editor, select the 'Media' icon.
The 'Add Media' popup will appear and you can then select the method that you'd like to use.
Your first option will be to choose an image from the link that you're sharing in your post.
If you want to add something different, you have the following options:
- Upload an image (or multiple images at once) or a GIF using a file from your computer
- Upload a video, using a file from your computer
- Copy an image from the web, using the image address
- Design with Canva
- Search for an image using Unsplash, or Pixabay
- Search for a GIF using Giphy
- Use an image, video or GIF saved to your media library in 'My Media'
💡Discover how to add multiple image options for your post with Variations!