How Can I Share A Post Immediately?
In This Article
Post Immediately From The Post Editor
If you'd like to create a new post and share it immediately with your followers, check out these easy steps:
1. Navigate to the Post Editor by clicking ' Create a Post'
2. Select a Category and choose your Social Profiles, then finish creating your post by adding any text, media, or links 🔗
💡 Pro Tip ! Save time by selecting all of your Social Profiles then customize the text for each one before blasting out your content!
3. Scroll down to the section on Post Timings and select 'Post Now' from the options - at this point you can also adjust your your Evergreen settings
Note: If you're posting about a one-off event, select 'Don't Recycle', this will ensure your content posts just one time. If instead, you'd like the post to be added into rotation with your other Evergreen content, then select 'Recycle after Posting'.
4. Finally, click 'Post Now' and your content will share immediately to your selected social networks 🚀
💡 Pro Tip! Hosting or attending a live event? Prepare your content in advance and save as drafts. When it's show time, you'll then be able to go back and edit your drafts, add any photos or quotes from the event, and post immediately!
Post Immediately From The Queue
If you've already created content and saved it to your Queue, you can always edit your post again to publish immediately when the time is right 💪
1. Inside of your Queue, click the pencil icon to edit any post
2. This will open the Post Editor where you can then scroll down to the Post Timings and choose 'Post Now'
3. To publish your post, click 'Post Now' once more at the bottom of the editor 💪