How To Add Images From Pixabay To Your Posts
Easily access Pixabay and their library of over 1 million high-quality photos and add them to your posts all from inside SmarterQueue!
In This Article
- How To Search Images From Pixabay Inside Find Content
- How To Add Photos From Pixabay Inside The Post Editor
How To Search Images From Pixabay Inside Find Content
- Navigate to Add Content > Find Content on your SmarterQueue dashboard
- Click 'Image Search' from the left side menu and then change the source in the top left corner of the screen to Pixabay
- Use the search bar to find relevant photos
💡 When searching Pixabay you can filter for photos, illustrations, or vectors. You can also filter your Pixabay search for images in Wide or Tall size formats. This is great if you’re looking for a wide photo to accommodate some overlay text.
How To Add Photos From Pixabay Inside The Post Editor
- Navigate to Add Content > Add A Post to open your Post Editor
- Click 'Media'
- Choose 'Search for an Image' in the pop-up
- Use the drop-down menu in the upper left-hand corner to choose 'Pixabay' then enter your search terms in the search bar to find relevant photos
- From here you can select any photo to then add it to your post!