How To Add Images From Pixabay To Your Posts
Easily access Pixabay and their library of over 1 million high-quality photos and add them to your posts all from inside SmarterQueue!
In This Article
- How To Search Images From Pixabay Inside Find Content
- How To Add Photos From Pixabay Inside The Post Editor
How To Search Images From Pixabay Inside Find Content
- Navigate to Find Content on your SmarterQueue dashboard
- Click 'Discover free images and GIFs' from the left side menu and then change the source on the top of the window to Pixabay.
- Use the search bar to find relevant photos.
💡 When searching Pixabay you can filter for photos, illustrations, or vectors. You can also filter your Pixabay search for images in Wide or Tall size formats. This is great if you’re looking for a wide photo to accommodate some overlay text, or a tall photo for your Instagram Stories.
- Select any photo to then add to your post.
How To Add Photos From Pixabay Inside The Post Editor
- Navigate to the Post Editor by selecting 'Create a Post'.
- Click 'Media'.
- Choose 'Search for an Image' in the pop-up
- Choose 'Pixabay' then enter your search terms in the search bar to find relevant photos.
- From here you can select any photo to then add it to your post!
The Post Editor will let you continue editing your post as the image is being processed.