How To Add Images From Unsplash To Your Posts
Easily access Unsplash and their library of over 350,000 high-quality photos and add them to your posts all from inside SmarterQueue!
In This Article
- How To Search Images From Unsplash Inside Find Content
- How To Add Photos From Unsplash Inside The Post Editor
How To Search Images From Unsplash Inside Find Content
- Navigate to Add Content > Find Content on your SmarterQueue dashboard
- Click 'Image Search' from the left side menu and then change the source in the top left corner of the screen to Unsplash
- Use the search bar to find relevant photos
💡 You'll notice that the photographer’s name is displayed on each photo. If you love their work, you can easily click their name to see their full portfolio in Unsplash. We also add the photographer’s name (or Twitter handle) to your Post Text, so you can easily credit the photographer if you wish to thank them for allowing you to share their work for free.
How To Add Photos From Unsplash Inside The Post Editor
- Navigate to Add Content > Add A Post to open your Post Editor
- Click 'Media'
- Choose 'Search for an Image' in the pop-up
- Use the drop-down menu in the upper left-hand corner to choose 'Unsplash' then enter your search terms in the search bar to find relevant photos
- From here you can select any photo to then add it to your post!