What Are Unqueued Posts? Error Says I Need To Add A Timeslot In The Posting Plan
If you come across this error, it means that you have added Posts for a Category and Profile combination (Sub-Queue), without also adding a Timeslot in your Posting Plan for those Posts.
In This Article
What Does This Error Mean?
This error means that you have posts in your Queue, but you haven't added a Timeslot to your Posting Plan for that Profile/Category pairing.
Effectively you've created a post but SmarterQueue doesn't know when you want it to be published.
You’ll see this message in a few places
- In the Info Pane within your Queue
- In the top toolbar within your Queue
- On the Posting Plan page
Above is the warning for Unqueued Posts in the Info Pane of the Queue.
Above is the warning for Unqueued Posts in the Queue toolbar.
How Do I Fix This Error?
- To remedy this, click View Unqueued Posts
Each Unqueued Post will show an individual warning that explains which Profile + Category Timeslot needs to be created to move the Post back into the normal Queue.
Hover over the red triangle icon to see the error message.
- Select Click to add a Timeslot to your schedule, which will bring you to the Posting Plan page
- The Profile + Category Timeslot you need to create to Queue your post will be pre-filled
- Add as many Timeslots as you’d like to your Posting Plan, then click "Done"
Now, when you navigate back to your Queue, you’ll see that your Posts are Queued and ready to go! 💪
Check out How Does SmarterQueue Publish Your Content? for more information on how your posts will be published💪