How Can I Repeat The Same Post Every Day?
To post the same post at the exact same time every day...
1. Click on " Create a Post".
2. Select a Category, the Social Profile(s) you want to publish to, and add your text and media.
3. Scroll down to "Post Timing" and select " Recurring" to have the post repeat.
4. Next, select the time and date when your post will be published first.
5. Then select how often the post should be published moving forward.
In this case, we've created a post that will go out every day at 9 AM, as a morning greeting for our audience.
6. Recurring posts will be published in perpetuity. Should you want the post to expire at some point, you will be able to select this under "Should This Post Expire?"
You can have the post expire after being published a specific number of times or after a certain date. Keep in mind that the expiry date can’t be before the initial Post date.
Well done! Now your post is going to publish every day 🥳
Note: Evergreen Recycling options are not available for recurring posts, as they already repeat based on their settings.
💡 Twitter doesn't allow duplicate or substantially similar posts to be sent within the same profile, or to multiple Twitter profiles within one SmarterQueue account. As such, your scheduled post will be published as original once, and then we will retweet it on the following times & dates, instead of sending out a new Tweet. You can read more about Twitter duplicate tweet rules here.