Facebook Error: Unexpected Error and Unknown Error
Facebook: Clear Cache Errors
Sometimes, Facebook will show the following error when trying to perform any action:
- An unexpected error has occurred. Please retry your request later
- An unknown error has occurred
This is generally on Facebook's side and clears up after a few minutes.
However, sometimes Facebook needs you to clear cache to reset.
To Clear Cache
- Click on your browser history tab.
- Click on "Clear Browsing Data" and remove files and data for at least the past 4 weeks.
- You may need to re-login to Facebook and also SmarterQueue to continue.