Twitter: Duplicate Status Error
Twitter: Duplicate Status
- If you see a "Whoops, you already said that" error message when you post a Tweet, you've posted the exact same text in another Tweet recently, and should try writing something new in your next Tweet.
- You should only see this error if you post exactly the same text as a recent Tweet.
How To Solve
- Try posting a different Tweet.
- If you never post the exact same text or media in Tweets you'll never get this error.
- Try using our Variations feature to vary the text and media that you are using 🤓
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.