How To Connect The SmarterQueue Mobile App To Your Account
Note: The latest version of the mobile app requires your SmarterQueue registered email and password to log in.
If you didn't set a password, don't worry, you can do so easily. Here's our Support Article that will have you back up and running quickly;
How do I set a SmarterQueue password?
If you did have a password but you've forgotten it, that's easily reset too:
What If I Forget My SmarterQueue Password?
In This Article
iOS devices require you to manually enable notifications, so you must complete the following steps during installation:
- Swipe through the tutorial screens until you get to the final screen, there you will be asked to 'Enable Notifications'
- Click the 'Enable Notifications' button, and then click 'Yes' when asked if you want to enable notifications
Once you install the SmarterQueue Mobile App to your Android device, you should automatically have notifications enabled so you will not need to take any further action.
In iOS be certain to swipe through the tutorials screens until you reach the final screen, which should contain the 'Enable Notifications' option.
- Try force-quitting the mobile app in iOS, and opening it again
- Then visit 'Profiles' in the SmarterQueue web browser and see if it works
- Uninstall the app from your mobile
- Then, re-install it (enable notifications)
- Then login to the SmarterQueue mobile app with your email and password
- Check your iOS Notifications settings to make sure that notifications are enabled for the SmarterQueue mobile app
- Uninstall and reinstall the SmarterQueue app
- Some Android phones have battery optimisation switched on in settings and this can interfere with push notifications, try turning it off
- If after this you still have issues please contact our Customer Success Team