How To Connect The SmarterQueue Mobile App To Your Account
Publishing to Instagram works differently depending on the type of Instagram Profile (Personal, Media Creator, or Business), as well as the type of post (single-image, carousel, Story, video, etc.).
For some of these posts, you will need to download the SmarterQueue Mobile App, available for iOS and Android devices (find out which posts by checking out how Instagram publishing works with SmarterQueue).
In This Article
Logging Into Your Mobile App
The latest version of the mobile app requires your SmarterQueue registered email and password to log in.
If you didn't set a password, don't worry, you can do so easily. Here's our Support Article that will have you back up and running quickly:
If you did have a password but you've forgotten it, that's easily reset too:
iOS devices require you to manually enable notifications, so you must complete the following steps during installation:
- Swipe through the tutorial screens until you get to the final screen, there you will be asked to 'Enable Notifications'
- Click the 'Enable Notifications' button, and then click 'Yes' when asked if you want to enable notifications
Once you install the SmarterQueue Mobile App to your Android device, you should automatically have notifications enabled so you will not need to take any further action.
In iOS be certain to swipe through the tutorials screens until you reach the final screen, which should contain the 'Enable Notifications' option.
- Try force-quitting the mobile app in iOS, and opening it again
- Then visit 'Profiles' in the SmarterQueue web browser and see if it works
- Uninstall the app from your mobile
- Then, re-install it (enable notifications)
- Then login to the SmarterQueue mobile app with your email and password
- Check your iOS Notifications settings to make sure that notifications are enabled for the SmarterQueue mobile app
- Uninstall and reinstall the SmarterQueue app
- Some Android phones have battery optimization switched on in settings and this can interfere with push notifications, try turning it off
- If after this you still have issues please contact our Customer Success Team