How To Post To Instagram
In This Article
- Create Your Post In SmarterQueue
- Post To Instagram
- Switch Between Instagram Profiles
- Set Up Email Notifications
- Common Questions
Create Your Post In SmarterQueue
All you need to do is upload your photo and add a caption.
- Select one of your Instagram content Categories and ensure you’ve selected the correct social profile.
Save your Post to your Queue.
Post To Instagram
- Download the SmarterQueue Mobile App (available for iOS and Android) and make sure notifications are enabled.
- Log in with any of your connected social profiles.
You’ll receive a notification from the SmarterQueue Mobile App when it’s time to post.
- First, make sure you’re logged into the correct Instagram profile.
- Then open the notification and tap the post.
Tap 'Post to Instagram'.
In the sharing menu that appears, tap 'Copy to Instagram'.
Then, you can crop your photo and add any Filters.
Tap 'Next' when you’re done with each step.
Important: Your caption has automatically been pasted to the clipboard by the SmarterQueue Mobile App so at this point will not be visible
Just hold/tap 'Paste' to add it.
Then, tap 'Share' to post to Instagram
You’ll see your post in your feed, all ready to be liked by your audience!
💡If you miss a reminder, the app will show all past notifications so you can publish anything you missed just as easily
Switch Between Instagram Profiles
You are able post to multiple Instagram profiles using the SmarterQueue Mobile App.
- First, go to the SmarterQueue website and connect all the Instagram profiles you want to post to as social profiles in SmarterQueue.
- Then, open the SmarterQueue Mobile App on your smartphone and click on the hamburger menu icon (three lines) on the top left corner of your screen.
Click on your Instagram profile name (the tiny arrow indicates a drop-down menu) to see all connected Instagram profiles.
Tap on the name of the profile you want to switch to, and you’ll see the posts in that Queue.
💡When a post notification is delivered, the SmarterQueue app does not automatically connect to the correct Instagram profile. You also need to switch profiles on Instagram. To do this, open the Instagram app and go to your profile. Tap your username at the top of the screen, then tap the profile you’d like to switch to.
Set Up Email Notifications
You can access your Settings to turn on email notifications for your Instagram posts.
When these are turned on, you’ll get an email at the time your post is scheduled in your Posting Plan.
The email will include your photo and post text for you to copy to Instagram.