How To Troubleshoot Common Issues With Posting To Instagram
If you aren't receiving Instagram notifications, or are having trouble transferring your scheduled Posts to Instagram to post, read on for tips on troubleshooting.
In This Article
- How The SmarterQueue Mobile App Works With Instagram
- How To Uninstall And Reinstall Your Apps
- How To Test App Publishing
How The SmarterQueue Mobile App Works With Instagram
SmarterQueue's Instagram publishing feature works like this:
- Schedule an Instagram post on the SmarterQueue web app on your computer or tablet or smartphone browser;
- When the Post is ready, you will receive a notification via the SmarterQueue Mobile App for iPhone or Android.
- Follow the instructions on your app to copy the Post to Instagram. Ensure you are logged into the correct Instagram account if you manage more than one with SmarterQueue.
- Post your photo and text to Instagram!
How To Uninstall And Reinstall Your Apps
Occasionally, things do not go as expected. Below is a step-by-step guide to resetting your apps on your phone to banish most issues.
💡 Do these in exactly this order for best results.
Uninstall And Reboot
- Uninstall the SmarterQueue and Instagram apps from your phone
- Reboot your phone entirely
- Reinstall the Instagram app from the App Store (Apple) or the Google Play Store (Android)
- Reinstall the SmarterQueue Mobile App
Login and Setup
- Login to the Instagram App
- Login to the SmarterQueue App with Instagram
- Save your Instagram Login within the SmarterQueue Mobile App
How To Test App Publishing
Follow these steps to ensure that the troubleshooting steps worked:
- Go into your SmarterQueue account on your web browser on your computer or tablet and create a test Post to Instagram
- Set the Post to post immediately, and save it.
- You should shortly receive a notification on your phone that there is a Post ready to be published. Follow the steps on the app to publish your test post to Instagram