Which Plan Is Right For My Needs?
In This Article
- What Features Are Included With Every Plan?
- What Features Make Up The Difference Between Plans?
- Which Is The Best Plan For Me?
What Features Are Included With Every Plan?
We have a baseline of features that will be included in every Plan. No matter which one you decide to go with, these awesome features will be available to you:
What Features Make Up The Difference Between Plans?
Number Of Social Profiles
The larger the plan, the more Social Profiles you can connect: Solo (4), Business (10) and Agency (25).
Here’s an example of how we calculate Profiles: if you had 2 Facebook Pages, 1 Facebook Group, and 2 Twitter profiles, that would add up to 5 Social Profiles.
While you will need to use the credentials of a personal Facebook Profile to add the Facebook Pages and Groups you are Admin for, the Profile will not count towards your total number of Profiles.
Bitly accounts also don’t count towards this limit.
Each social profile has its own separate limit for daily posts.
So if you’re on a plan with 10 daily posts per Social Profile, and you use Facebook and Twitter, you can post up to 10 times per day on your Twitter profile AND 10 times per day on each of your Facebook pages.
While all plans will allow you to create Categories and organize your Posting Plan around them, larger plans let you have a higher number of Categories.
Larger plans let you have more posts stored in your Queue/library.
This includes draft posts, hidden posts, and trashed posts that have not yet been deleted.
Each Evergreen post only counts as one post, even though it can be recycled multiple times, as it's only visible in the Queue once, for its current cycle.
If you create a post to be shared across 3 Social Profiles, they will be saved as separate posts and will count as 3 posts towards your limit.
Find Content lets you discover content from many social networks and import it right into your Queue. There are three levels of Importer available – all levels allow you to search for and import posts from the following sources:
- Facebook Pages
- Facebook Groups that you manage
- Connected Instagram Profiles
- Twitter profiles
- Twitter search
- Twitter lists
- Twitter home feed
- Blog/RSS feeds
Basic Importer includes the following features:
- View imported search results by date, and paginate to see older results
- Import one post at a time
- Store up to 30 saved searches for quick access
Intermediate Importer provides these additional features:
- Bulk import up to 200 posts at a time, from RSS feeds or social media
- Bulk import from a CSV spreadsheet (up to 200 posts at a time)
- Store up to 100 saved searches for quick access
Advanced Importer provides these additional features:
- Import and store RSS feeds from your Feedly bookmarks
- Filter social media or RSS search results for specific keywords or content types (see image below)
- Sort social media search results to see posts with the most likes, comments, or shares. This automatically looks back through the latest hundreds of posts to surface the best content for you (see image below)
- Store an unlimited number of saved searches for quick access
The RSS Auto-Importers feature allows you to enter RSS feeds and save them as a source. We will then import existing content on the spot, as well as new posts as they update, and add them to your Queue.
There are three levels of analytics available:
Basic Analytics includes the following features:
- View likes, comments, shares, and click counts for each post
- Sort past posts by likes, comments, shares, clicks, and more
- View reports for the last month of posts
- Analyze any of your connected Twitter profiles
Intermediate Analytics provides this additional feature:
- Add Google Campaigns (UTM) tracking parameters to links
Advanced Analytics provides these additional features:
- View reports for any period
- Analyze anyone’s Twitter Profile or Facebook Page
For more details on what each analytics level has to offer, check out our help article here.
Which Is The Best Plan For Me?
Ultimately, the best plan for you is the one that includes all the features that cover all your needs. If you manage over 4 Profiles, start on Business - this plan has some fantastic additional features over Solo, like exporting your Analytics to CSV and increased limits across our feature range.
Need more queued Posts but only 4 Social Profiles for example? You can make those changes by following the steps to create a Custom Plan, with the Features you need.
Whatever your choice, no worries, as you can always upgrade later if you need to.