How To Resolve Bookmarklet Installation Issues
If you're experiencing issues installing the SmarterQueue Bookmarklet on Chrome, please follow these easy steps to fix, or try our new SmarterQueue Chrome Extension instead. 💪
In This Article
Manually Install The SmarterQueue Bookmarklet
1. Navigate to ' Settings' in your SmarterQueue account from the cog menu in the top right
2. Select 'Tools' from the left-hand menu, then click on 'Install our browser extension'
Or, click here to go there directly.
3. Right-click on the bookmark icon that says "SmarterQueue"
4. You'll see a drop-down menu appear with options where you can then select 'Copy Link Address'
5. Next, bookmark the current page you are on for the extension
6. Click on the 'More...' button
7. Paste the link address you previously copied into the 'URL' field (you can also update the 'Name' if you would like)
8. Click on the 'Save' button and you are good to go! ✨
Check Out The SmarterQueue Chrome Extension
We've released the SmarterQueue Chrome Extension, currently available in the Chrome Web Store. ✨
The Chrome Extension lets you quickly create posts using any website you're visiting and send them right to your Queue while browsing on your Chrome browser.
Check out how the SmarterQueue Chrome extension works!