How To Filter Your Queue
You can filter your Queue by Category, Social Profile, content type, and Evergreen settings.
Filtering your Queue may help you to see what specific content you've already scheduled or help you to rearrange the order of your posts. To filter your Queue, please follow these easy steps:
- Navigate to your Queue inside your SmarterQueue dashboard
- Use the left-hand filter pane to add and remove Filters. Here, you can check how many posts you have for each Profile or Category
- Click on any of the options to filter your Queue. In doing so, your Queue will then show posts that pertain to your chosen Filters
For example, if you only want to see posts for your Facebook Page, click on it to filter.
- At the top of the pane, you can see which Filters are currently applied, and clicking on them will remove the filter
- You can combine filters, to view posts in a specific Category for a particular Profile – and even see Evergreen image posts within those!
- Once you've applied your filters, you can choose to hide the Filter pane by clicking Hide on the far left