How To Re-Share Posts From Facebook & Twitter
Whether it be others' content or your own, re-sharing posts from Twitter and Facebook is simple with SmarterQueue!
In This Article
- How To Search for Content on Twitter & Facebook
- How to Filter and Sort Content Search Results
- How to Re-Share A Post
- Common Questions
How To Search for Content on Twitter & Facebook
1. Using the top menu bar navigate to 'Add Content' then select 'Find Content' from the drop-down menu.
2. Type into the search bar the name of the Facebook page or Twitter profile whose posts you'd like to share.
Scroll down to view all Twitter profiles associated with your search terms.
3. Select the profile you're interested in and scroll down to view all of the available posts below.
How to Filter and Sort Content Search Results
1. Filter and sort the content using the menu items above the search results.
2. For Twitter profiles, you can choose to re-arrange the content by 'Latest,' 'Most Liked,' and 'Most Retweeted.'
You can also choose to 'Exclude Retweets' or 'Exclude Replies' to further refine your search.
3. For Facebook profiles, you can choose to re-arrange the content by 'Latest,' 'Most Liked, 'Most Shared,' or 'Most Commented.'
How to Re-Share A Post
1. Choose the post you'd like to re-share and click the 'Share' button.
2. You can either 'Share Full Post', 'Share Photo + Link', 'Share Link', or 'Share Photo'. For more information on what these options mean, head over to our article on What Is The Difference Between Share Photo, Share Link, Share Photo + Link & Share Full Post?
3. After selecting the portion of the content you'd like to share, finish editing in the Post Editor.
Why don't any Social Profiles load when I search for content?
If you've typed something into the Find Content search bar and nothing loads, please be aware that it might take up to 10 seconds to fetch the content if there are many Social Profiles associated with your search terms.
After typing in your search words, be sure that you do not hit enter or click outside of the search bar. Simply type your search term, wait for a few seconds and your results will populate!
Why can't I see my LinkedIn posts when I search for content?
At this time LinkedIn's API doesn't allow SmarterQueue to search your profile for posts using the Find Content tool. You can, however, import your Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram posts in bulk and then schedule them to your LinkedIn profile.
Why don't images show with link previews in my Find Content search results?
This is a restriction with the Twitter API which doesn't return any link preview text/description/image for links. All SmarterQueue receives inside the Find Content tool is the link URL itself which explains why there are no images shown.