Facebook: Invalid URL Error
This error is commonly associated with pulling content from external URLs.
Facebook does not recognise the content in the link, or is unable to connect to the link that was supplied.
Common Error Messages Associated With This Issue
- The url you supplied is invalid – Invalid URL – Failed to parse URL
- Unable to fetch video file from URL. - Unable to fetch video file from URL - Unable to fetch video file from URL.
- Service temporarily unavailable - Can't Download - Could not retrieve data from URL.
- Empty reply from server
- Check your link to ensure you have the correct link to fix this error
- The link may be correct and the site that you're attempting to pull from may be down
- Check the actual site to make sure