My Post Isn't Showing In The Queue
- Your posts are Unqueued,
- Your posts are Hidden,
- Your Queue is paused,
- Your posts do not have Timeslots,
- Your posts are saved as drafts,
- Your posts have failed, or
- (Instagram only) You didn't use your smartphone for posts that can't be directly published
💡 Note: Keep in mind that the Queue will only display the next 10 years in scheduled posts. Content that's scheduled for further out into the future will not show up. We don't recommend planning so far into the future, as good content is more topical.
Consider publishing your content sooner than that:
- add more Timeslots, so that you go through your long list of posts sooner.
- review your Seasonal Categories (for small-window Categories that only cover 1-2 days by date, the dates might not fall on days of the week for which you've added Timeslots in your Posting Plan - make sure you add Timeslots for all days of the week so that you are covered every year, no matter what days of the dates fall on).