📹 How To Re-Share Your Best Posts
Re-sharing your best posts is a great way to bring proven content to a fresh audience and boost your engagement. With SmarterQueue, you can do this in a few quick steps 💪
In This Article
- Video Walkthrough
- How To Search For Your Best Posts
- How To Filter And Sort Content Search Results
- How To Re-Share A Post
- How To Import Multiple Posts
- How To Save Content Sources
- Common Questions
How To Search For Your Best Posts
1. Using the top menu bar navigate to 'Find Content'.
2. Select 'Re-share your best posts' from the available options.
3. Press into the search bar to display a dropdown of your connected Social Profiles.
4. Select the profile you're interested in and scroll down to view all of the available posts below.
The posts will be sorted by top engagement metrics depending on the social platform (for example, the default sorting metric used for Twitter and Facebook profile will be Most Liked).
How To Filter And Sort Content Search Results
Filter and sort the content using the menu items above the search results.
1. For Twitter, you can choose to re-arrange the content by 'Latest,' 'Most Liked,' and 'Most Retweeted.'
You can also choose to 'Exclude Retweets' or 'Exclude Replies' to further refine your search.
2. For Facebook, you can choose to re-arrange the content by 'Latest,' 'Most Liked, 'Most Shared,' or 'Most Commented.'
3. For Pinterest, you can choose to re-arrange the content by 'Latest', 'Most Saved', or 'Most Commented'.
Note: Keep in mind that the results will only include Pins from personal Boards, so you might not always see all of your say 'Latest' pins if you're also pinning to group/collaborative boards.
Pinterest’s API unfortunately doesn’t have a way to deliver all of the latest pins for a user. Instead, it provides a list of your boards and then the pins on each board. The way we try to get “all Pins” is by fetching all Pins for each board in turn. However, we don’t include 'group/collaborative' boards when doing this, as they can contain large numbers of pins, and from other people.
To see all of the Pins on any board, simply select the individual board to load all of the results.
How To Re-Share A Post
1. Choose the post you'd like to re-share and click the 'Share' button.
2. You can either 'Share Full Post', 'Share Photo + Link', 'Share Link', or 'Share Photo'. For more information on what these options mean, head over to our article on What Is The Difference Between Share Photo, Share Link, Share Photo + Link & Share Full Post?
Note: Keep in mind Videos and GIFs cannot be pulled via Find Content. For these posts, the media will be published as a static image, and for some platforms with a link to the video.
3. After selecting the portion of the content you'd like to share, finish editing in the Post Editor.
How To Import Multiple Posts
1. To quickly import multiple posts into your Queue at once, toggle on 'Bulk'.
2. You will then be able to use the Bulk editor to select the Category you want for your posts, the Social Profiles you will be posting them to, as well as toggle Evergreen Recycling on or off for them.
3. Once you've chosen the setting that should apply to the majority of the posts, you can scroll down and make any changes you want to individual posts.
💡 If you are only interested in selecting a limited number of posts from the fetched content, you can toggle off 'Select all/none' and then scroll down to manually select and edit the content you want to share.
4. Once you're done editing, click to add the selected posts to the bottom of the Queue 💪
How To Save Content Sources
If you want to come back to these sources in the future and save the time you would spend searching, you can save them under 'My Sources', in the left-hand column of the Find Content area.
Why don't images show with link previews in my Find Content search results?
This is a restriction with the Twitter API which doesn't return any link preview text/description/image for links. All SmarterQueue receives inside the Find Content tool is the link URL itself which explains why there are no images shown.
Are there any legal repercussions when re-sharing content?