How Do I Schedule A Post Monthly Or Biweekly?
Sometimes you create stellar content, but you only need to send this post out weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or even yearly. If you'd like to see this feature, please upvote 'Non-Weekly Timeslots' on our Feature Request Board ⬆️
When a Feature Request gathers enough votes, our Development Team begin working on it, your vote counts! 🤓
In the meantime, please follow the steps in this article for two great workarounds! 🎉
In This Article
Method 1: Pause Your Queue Every Other Week
💡This method works best if you have a lot of posts that you'd like to schedule biweekly or at different intervals!
1. Adjust your Posting Plan with Timeslots for the days of the week & times that you'd like your content to go out
2. Every other week, navigate to Settings Pause Preferences
3. Click to pause a single Category. In this example, the Fundraising Category is now paused for all Social Profiles
4. Your content will now remain safely paused until you unpause the Category
5. Wait 1 week, then unpause your Category. This will effectively allow your content to post every other week instead of weekly! You can also choose to wait longer if you'd like your content to post at a different interval 😊
Method 2: Duplicate Your Posts & Pin To Specific Dates
💡If you only have a one or a few posts that you'd like to schedule monthly, this is the best method!
1. Create the post you'd like to set to repeat monthly inside the Post Editor
2. Ensure that it is set to Post Once
3. Under 'When To Post', select 'Set a date and time' then manually choose the scheduled date and time
4. Navigate to your Queue and locate the post you just created
5. Click the three dots "..." in the upper right-hand corner of the post and select 'Duplicate' from the drop-down menu
6. This will copy the post into the Post Editor where you can then repeat step 3 to manually pin the post to the next month's date!
7. Repeat steps 4-6 until you've scheduled the post for your desired interval 🎉