Can I Publish to Multiple Pinterest Boards?
Publishing a post to multiple Pinterest boards is a great way to get more visibility and engagement for your content.
If you'd like to see this developed within SmarterQueue, please drop us a line at email@example.com with any feedback you may have on this feature 😊
In The Meantime, Here's An Easy Workaround...
- Create your Pinterest Post in the Post Editor, select a board you'd like to share it to, and add it to your Queue.
- To share the same Post to other Pinterest boards, navigate back to your Queue in the top menu of your SmarterQueue dashboard.
- Click to view as a 'List'.
- Find the relevant Pinterest post.
Note: You can use the left-hand filter menu to narrow your search. Click on your Pinterest profile to view all posts.
- Click '...' on the Post to show more options.
- Select 'Duplicate'. This will open the Post Editor where you can then easily choose another board and add the same Post to your Queue.