Can I Publish to Multiple Pinterest Boards?
Publishing a post to multiple Pinterest boards is a great way to get more visibility and engagement for your content.
If you'd like to see this feature developed, please upvote 'Publish Posts to Multiple Pinterest Boards' on our Feature Request Board.
In The Meantime, Here's An Easy Workaround...
- Create your Pinterest Post in the Post Editor, select a board you'd like to share it to, and add it to your Queue.
- To share the same Post to other Pinterest boards, navigate back to your Queue in the top menu of your SmarterQueue dashboard.
- Click to view as a 'List'.
- Find the relevant Pinterest post.
Note: You can use the left-hand filter menu to narrow your search. Click on your Pinterest profile to view all posts.
- Click '...' on the Post to show more options.
- Select 'Duplicate'. This will open the Post Editor where you can then easily choose another board and add the same Post to your Queue.