How To Connect A Facebook Page
Getting started connecting your Facebook Page to SmarterQueue is easy! As is standard with all 3rd party apps, you'll need to accept permissions to allow your Facebook account's connection to SmarterQueue; learn how to do so quickly and easily with the guide below 🎉
🎥 For a visual walkthrough of how to connect your Facebook Page, skip to 0:24 in our video on How To Add Or Remove A Social Profile!
2. Make sure you’re logged into the Facebook account that is an admin of the Page you’d like to connect inside your browser, then simply click on 'Add a Page' under Facebook
4. In the next dialogue box, you’ll be asked ‘What Pages you want to use with SmarterQueue?’ Use the checkboxes next to each Page to indicate that you’d like to allow connection to SmarterQueue. Feel free to uncheck any pages you won't want to connect.
Once you're finished, click 'Next'
Note: This is simply an authorisation step inside Facebook. You'll be able to choose which Pages to connect to SmarterQueue later.
5. On this screen, please ensure that all of the permissions are enabled and switched to ‘Yes’, then click ‘Done’
Note: In order to use the SmarterQueue Social Inbox, you'll need to ensure all 4 of these permissions are enabled.
6. You’ll now see a confirmation that ‘You’ve now linked SmarterQueue to Facebook’ so you can click ‘OK’
7. Once you’re redirected back to SmarterQueue, you can then ‘Choose which Facebook Page(s) you want to add' by clicking on the relevant page card and then selecting ‘Add’
Great job! You've now successfully connected your Facebook Page 🎉