How To Connect A Facebook Page
Getting started connecting your Facebook Page to SmarterQueue is easy! As is standard with all 3rd party apps, you'll need to accept permissions to allow your Facebook account's connection to SmarterQueue; learn how to do so quickly and easily with the guide below 🎉
2. Make sure you’re logged into the Facebook account that is an admin of the Page you’d like to connect inside your browser, then simply click on 'Add a Page' under Facebook
Note: If you’ve already connected one or more Facebook Pages or Groups inside of SmarterQueue, then skip to step 6 💪
If this is your first Facebook Page or Group you’re connecting to SmarterQueue, then continue with step 3.
3. You’ll be redirected to the Facebook website and see a dialogue box pop up where you can then click to ‘Continue as’ your Facebook Profile
Important Note: This pop up is to confirm that you're logged in as the right user! Rest assured, this does not give SmarterQueue permission to manage your Personal Facebook Profile in any way.
4. In the next dialogue box, you’ll be asked to allow the necessary permissions for SmarterQueue to connect with your Facebook Pages and other related profiles.
Click ‘OK’ to move forward.
Note: This is simply an authorization step inside Facebook. You'll be able to choose which Pages or other Profiles to connect to SmarterQueue later.
5. Once you’re redirected back to SmarterQueue, you’ll then see a list of all of the Facebook Pages available to connect to your account
6. Choose which Facebook Page(s) you want to connect by clicking on the relevant profile card and then selecting ‘Add’
Great job! You've now successfully connected your Facebook Page 🎉