How To Curate Posts From Social Media
SmarterQueue lets you curate content from any social media channel - search keywords and more!
This will allow you to find content that already works from your favorite influencers, competitors, or brands that you follow, and quickly fill your Queue.
How To Curate From Social Media
You can easily find content relevant to your audience and share it by following a few easy steps:
1. Using the top menu bar navigate to "Find Content."
2. Select "Curate from social media" from the available options.
3. Using the search bar, you will be able to find and curate content from:
- anyone's Facebook page, with the help of a quick search by profile name
- the Pinterest boards that you follow
- media, both from your Library and our collection of royalty-free images
Note: Keep in mind Videos and GIFs cannot be pulled via Find Content. For these posts, the media will be published as a static image, and for some platforms with a link to the video.
Note: If you'd like to curate content from your own social media profiles, check out this article on How To Re-Share Your Best Posts !
4. Once you've found the content you're looking for, you can then quickly import posts one by one or quickly fill your Queue by importing in bulk!
Take a look at these quick steps on how to easily re-share content from social media 😊