How To Transfer A SmarterQueue Account To A New User
You can change the name, email address, password & payment details connected to your SmarterQueue account at any time – This could be useful if, for example, you hand over your account to someone new. 💪
Follow the four simple steps below to transfer your SmarterQueue account from one user to another.
In This Article
- Change The Name & Email Address Connected To Your SmarterQueue Account
- Change Your Password
- Change Your Payment Method
- Reconnect Or Refresh Your Social Profiles
1. Change The Name & Email Address Connected To Your SmarterQueue Account
- In the top right-hand corner of your SmarterQueue dashboard, open the cog menu (⚙️) and select 'Settings'
- Choose 'Email Preferences' in the left-hand menu on the next screen
- Here you can change your First Name and Email Address in the relevant fields - your settings will be automatically saved
Visit the following Help Center article for more details on How To Change The Name & Email Address Connected To Your SmarterQueue Account
2. Change Your Password
Please follow these simple steps to change your SmarterQueue password to something secure 🤓
- Log into your SmarterQueue account
- Click the cog icon in the top right corner of your dashboard and choose 'Settings' from the drop-down menu that appears
- Navigate to 'Login Security' on the left-hand column
- Click 'Change Password'
- Enter your current password and the new password of your choice
- Click the 'Change Password' button to save the new password 😎
Visit the following Help Center article for more details on How To Change Your Password
3. Change Your Payment Method
As the new user on the existing SmarterQueue account, if you'd like to change your payment method, please follow the steps below.
- Click the 'gear' ⚙️ icon in the top-right of SmarterQueue
- Click My Account
- Scroll down half-way, and click on the "Change Payment Method" button
- You'll be brought to the Checkout page (pre-filled with your current plan details), where you can see your current payment method.
- If you have attempted to pay with multiple payment methods in the past, they will all be shown here, but your current payment method will be highlighted in green.
Visit the following Help Center article for more details on How To Change Your Payment Method
4. Reconnect Or Refresh Your Social Profiles
While transferring your SmarterQueue account to a new user, if you've changed the names of your social media Profiles recently or updated your password for them, then you'll need to refresh the Profiles' connection inside of SmarterQueue as well using the following steps.
1. Using the top menu on your SmarterQueue account, navigate to the Profiles page
2. Click the down-arrow for the account you want to refresh
3. Select 'Re-connect Profile'. This will prompt you to sign in to your Social Profile
After you sign in, the name and icon of the Profile will then refresh in SmarterQueue 💪
Note: For Facebook Pages and Groups you might also be changing the Facebook Profile that is set as Admin. If that's the case, make sure to also change the Facebook Profile used to connect these Facebook Pages and Groups to SmarterQueue.