5 Features To Streamline Managing Your Social Media

Changes to Facebook Groups Publishing

Facebook unexpectedly decided to remove Groups API access, preventing any third-party tools, including SmarterQueue, from interacting with your Facebook Groups. After April 22nd, 2024, SmarterQueue will no longer be able to publish directly to groups you manage. You can still schedule posts for these groups, but will receive email notifications for easy manual posting instead. You may also wish to consider transitioning to a Facebook Page for better engagement.

With the basics of SmarterQueue mastered you're ready to check out some more advanced features 😊 

1. Engage with your followers & monitor Facebook Pages directly inside SmarterQueue

Engaging is an important part of any social media strategy. Easily interact with your followers on Facebook, as well as monitor other Facebook Pages from within SmarterQueue, or like and comment on Facebook posts:

Save your favorite sources to easily come back to and engage with on a weekly basis.

Check out our full guide for more information: How To Engage

2. Respond to direct messages from your followers

Social Inbox brings together all of your Facebook Page direct messages. It allows you to keep an eye on your incoming messages and easily reply to them as you’re managing your other social media tasks in SmarterQueue, so you can deliver responses quickly and keep your customers happy πŸ™Œ

3. Curate content on the fly from anywhere on the web

Add content to your Queue while browsing the web using the SmarterQueue Chrome Extension (or Bookmarklet, for any other browser)! 

Installing the SmarterQueue Chrome Extension or Browser Bookmarklet on your computer allows you to add content to your Queue from anywhere you consume content. Click the extension/bookmarklet while you browse any website to open the SmarterQueue Post Editor. From here, you can immediately create a post and save it to your Queue, without ever interrupting your reading πŸ’ͺ 

Check out our full guide for more details: πŸ“Ή How Does The SmarterQueue Chrome Extension Work?

4. Ensure your content is balanced by optimizing your content ratios

When you create and manage your SmarterQueue Categories, your social content is neatly organized and easy to balance.✨ Social media experts generally recommend keeping an eye on your content ratios so you can establish yourself as an authority in your industry while not being too promotional! 
As a general rule, we recommend 80% of your social media content is focused on giving value to your audience. The remaining 20% can be spent on self-promotional posts! 

Easily keep track of your content ratios and learn more with our full guide here: How Can I Check If My Content Is Balanced?

5. Share your Affiliate link & start benefiting!

If you tell your friends and followers about SmarterQueue, you'll both benefit if they subscribe via your referral link! Through your link, you can share a 30-day free trial with your family, friends, and followers. This gives them a 16-day extension on the standard 14-day trial.   

For every person that signs up for SmarterQueue through your link that then becomes a paid subscriber, we'll reward you with a recurring commission of 10-20%

Learn more about referrals and credit here: Does SmarterQueue Have An Affiliate Or Partnership Program?